Let’s Kick Satan By Muhammad Humzah Soomro

Let’s Kick Satan by Muhammad Humzah Soomro



Let’s Kick Satan

By Muhammad Humzah Soomro

I woke up again
I took Pandiculation again
I got up again
Listen to Allahu Akbar again
Satan threaten me again
I worshipped my universal god(Allah) again
Satan failed in his achievement to move(divert) my mind again
Sardar of Satan(Iblees) felt anger again
He made his preacher attack me again
I rolled my tongue into AyatulKursi again
And that’s why I kicked Satan again
The voice of Azan healed my heart again
That’s how I like to kick Satan after Fajr prayer again and again
I fire and Satan got his face paled again
That’s how I don’t become as lazy as a couch potato again
I say to him ‘"See You Again"

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your ideas with us in comments!

Previous Post Next Post

Advertisements